Friday, June 2, 2017

Thirty Days of Pride

Day 1: Share your name, age, and identity. Post a picture of yourself.

My name is Nicholas Rowan. I'm 49. And I am pansexual.
I was born Angelia Moss, married the name Sparrow, and still use that as my legal name.
Me at 18. That's not Duckface. that me being annoyed I had just lost my sunglasses to the tide and dunked my watch in the ocean trying to grab them.

Me, NYE 2016, and my new piercing.


Day 2: How old were you when you first discovered you were LGBTQ?

I figured it out at 15 when I fell in love with my best friend to her chagrin and mine.
I was attending a very homophobic church and was terrified to have this confirmation that God really did hate me. (I'd suspected for years, but figuring out I was one of the destroyers of society, of the plague that had been unleashed to herald in the apocalypse, was a lot to put on a 15 year old)


#30DaysOfPride

No comments:

Post a Comment