Thursday, June 22, 2017

Asking for help

All right folks, this time it isn't me that need help. My household, my pack, my coven, my kids are moving. And there is an urgent need for $200 (by Monday if possible), and a necessity of about $500 more for appliances and deposits. The kids are school bus drivers and doing this while on unemployment. Gabriel just had major surgery and anything that can be done to make their lives a little easier, Papa Nick is putting out to the Universe to do.

 As always, I don't ask for charity. I offer goods for sale:

 1) Any Angelia Sparrow ebooks can be had for $2. The list is at brooksandsparrow.com. Drop the money in the valarltd@yahoo Paypal with a list of titles.

 2) I will be doing tarot readings until Monday. $1 for a 1 card pull, $5 for a 5 card, and $15 for a 15 card reading.

 3) I will take on a limited number of knitting and crochet custom orders. Now's your shot for that Ravenclaw scarf or the Dr. Who one. Or you know, just a pretty shawl for Mom, or custom holiday stockings.

 4) Ollie Sparrow is taking art commissions. Prices negotiable.


 5) Ollie Sparrow is also doing custom tails and ears. Ears start at $15, tails at $25

 6) Gabriel Rodgers is offering custom book covers. Prices negotiable.  Samples of his work:
 

 7) Gabriel Rodgers is offering editing services. 1/2 cent a word, complete content and line edit.

 8) Kevin Rodgers says if anyone wants video of a furry fat dude getting raunchy, he's available for reasonable rates 8)

 All payment to the valarltd@yahoo paypal address.

No comments:

Post a Comment