Wednesday, June 14, 2017

30 Days of Pride, Day 14: Gay music

Your favorite LGBT song or artist. 

There are a couple of queer artists I follow.

I encountered SJ Tucker when she was performing monthly at the Memphis Gay And Lesbian Center. She appears (as herself) in one of my books and one of her songs inspired a short story.


My all time favorite of hers is the Hymne to Herne



And this brings us to Alexander Adams. I loved his previous work, and since he's changed, he's been rather my platonic ideal of trans-masculinity. I've enjoyed the time I've gotten to spend with him at Festival of Souls and his music speaks to me.

My favorite of his is "Creature of the Wood," which also inspired a story, "Fruits of thine" (this month's download for paid Patreons)



No comments:

Post a Comment