Friday, June 16, 2017

30 Days of Pride: Day 16.

A picture from your first LGBT relationship or of your first LGBT crush

This is a tough one. How do we define it?

First girl I crushed on?
First girl I slept with?
First girl I had a long-term relationship with, even if it went straight and then queer again?
First guy I slept with as a guy?

Being bi and trans is confusing and I'm not even sure sex with my husband is straight any more.


Let's just go with people I love.


I love all these young ladies, but only one romantically. The one on the back left, Nicole, was my first crush.
 The seated young man is my husband, Mudd. He didn't sign on to be gay. But he's riding this change as he has ridden so many others in our 30+ years.
This is Gabriel. Years ago, we were lesbians. Then Gabriel made the change and I was his waifu. Then I started changing, and we're gay boys.



And this is my wife, Cat. It's complicated. Again, we started as lesbians... but things got very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment