Sunday, November 19, 2017

BPAL: Veritas

I placed my second BPAL order ever for my birthday. I wanted Highwayman, but they were sold out. I did get some Old Scratch, as I was out of it. It's a lavender fougere, with tonka, amber, rosewood and patchouli. It's a masculine floral with an earthy undertone and I love it.

The imps were Veritas and The Scales of Deprivation.
(BPAL sends out free tester vials, which is a great way to hook your customers into coming back for more.)

Veritas:
The essence of honesty, integrity, and veracity: frankincense, white carnation, angelica, chamomile, and heliotrope.

Imp: Lots of frankincense, some floral
Wet: FRANKINCENSE! two drops and my whole bedroom smells of it.
Dry down: Florals coming out. Definite chamomile and some carnation.
Dry:


I really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment