Monday, July 30, 2018

August around the bend

The year is tending to harvest. I got the first tomato out of my garden. As always, it went to Olivia, who adores fresh tomatoes. The heat wiped out a lot of my garden.

The days are getting shorter. It's just starting to be noticeable.

And for the next four months (oh dear bird) we're having a serialized novel at my Patreon. At the $1 level. The first chapter is free. Comments are welcome.

The usual shorts and new material will come as well, as will the crafts. I think it's a bar of homemade soap this month. The Roman Good Luck Amulets (aka Flying Fucks) may need molds as my sculpting is subpar.


On the family front, Olivia starts her senior year of HS and Jon is talking about going back to college.
My job situation is in flux. Mercury retrograde means people aren't communicating with me. BUT, I finished the SAP and have my certificate.



No comments:

Post a Comment