Thursday, December 28, 2017

Next year's reading and viewing list, so far

My to-read stack:
The Art of Manliness
Geek Love
9 books by Julian May: Intervention Duology, Milieu Trilogy, Pliocene Exile
World War Z
The first 5 John Carter books. I may see if I can find my copies of 6-10, since 11 is very skippable.
Red as Blood by Tanith Lee.
The Two Towers and Return of the King (audio)
(that's the first 20/50)

I'm considering just watching my way through my DVD collection, alphabetically.

Friday only will get me through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Monday and Friday will get me to The Patriot.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday will get me to Vanity Fair. (I'll skip the 20 movie vampire collection)

I'll play with it. I don't have a lot of evening time to enjoy a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment