Sunday, December 27, 2020

New year planning.

 This year I will continue working at the bus and at Michaels.
I will try for the 50 book and 50 movie numbers again

House:

I have set up my planner with cleaning missions through June. 

I am in negotiations on repairs. I want to have climate control and a working kitchen this year

Religious:

I have church holidays through Sept. 

I have Kitchen Witch planning for Kithaka Dun (MayDay) 

I am signed up for Third Realm classes.
I have a daily devotional.

Things I want to do this year:
1) Complete the DuoLingo Irish and Spanish courses.
Begin the DuoLingo German and Italian courses, Also French and Hebrew

2) Practice the recorder at least an hour a week

3) Work out every day I work. I want to learn to run so I can run with the Wild Hunt in May

4) record 2 stories a week for the boys. 100 stories all year

5) write 1000 words a week, beginning tomorrow.

6) continue side hustling for the next Disney trip, but don't let it eat me, The $25/mo from Swagbucks, one day a week shopkicking, mystery shops are my best funding. Stash it in Disney gift cards and wait.

7) I will set up Patreon for at least the Picture of the Day posts all year. I want to write 1 post a week for my subscribers. I want to grow my patreon.


Gods willing, I will complete my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment