Monday, March 30, 2020

30 Days of Magic: My Magical Face

 My face is an interesting thing. I don't think much about it, except when I see it in a mirror and say "Wait a minute, why don't I look like Harrison Ford, circa 1983?"

Then I remember I'm 12 years older than Ford was in 83, and even he doesn't look like himself these days.


This is one of my favorite female pictures of me doing the witchy thing.
I have always been Earth, the Crone, Winter, The Mountain Between my People and Trouble for the coven, in every iteration, by sheer virtue of age. This was Samhain, at least 10 years ago.


 This is me now. Through the magic of clothing and contouring, I'm looking a bit more like myself these days.



And this is nothing resembling a Black Magic Woman. This is the dark magic face, the one that curses and binds and has no problems with ignoring "harm none."







No comments:

Post a Comment