Thursday, October 31, 2019

Goals for November

November is a busy month.

Nov 14-17 is Festival of Souls. I am doing a class on death, one on Hellenism and helping with Olivia's handfasting. And I am The Kitchen Witch. Meals are planned, shopping lists made and submitted.

Nov 27-30 is Thanksgiving break. We're going to Lawton OK because Christopher's son should be here by then and we have presents for everyone: Baby, Dad, Mom and Brother. We are very excited although it will be crowded. Dad and Jen, and Mudd and me, Jon and Oli and Evan. Bun was considering joining us, but I think she's changed her mind


So, in light of all that, my goals for November

16 days to the gym
8 mystery shops
50,000 words written
5 lbs lost
300,000 points on KO Trivia
4 movies watched
4 books read
Baby blanket
Nursing shawl
mer-tail afghan
dragon hat
Reinbeers

No comments:

Post a Comment