Sunday, June 30, 2019

June was quite a month

It was a difficult month and I was sick through much of it. I caught a cold I had trouble shaking, the endless storms have played havoc with my arthritis, and I have a boil in a place that bends with every other step. Ouch.

Mudd had his dental surgery. Eating has been a challenge, without any back molars. I have an omelet maker, and it was a good $4 spent. We're getting tired of eggs and pasta.
We've almost got enough for Gabriel's surgery and we should have the last $120 by the 22nd when he goes for surgery.

I'm under an audit from unemployment and can't get paid until it's finished. I've sent out a lot of job apps. So far no leads have panned out. Still working at Michaels.

I got to be a casualty role player and spend a couple days with a "compoundly fractured" leg so the national guard could practice field medicine.

Both my girls announced their engagement. Bun is getting married in June of 2020 in Detroit. Oli is getting handfasted at Festival of Souls in November of this year, and formally married in Oct 2020.

Oli's boy, Evan has a new job. He went to the Queer Youth Job Fair and is working for Macy's.

Dad, however, and I quote "Gave Jen and me more ammunition for placing him in a home." He is a heart patient. When he showed up at the cardiologist's office, they reminded him his appointment was in July, not June. He also went for a low shot while playing pickleballs, fell and hurt his back. He's seeing the orthopedist this week, since he's not feeling better.

And I made my drag debut this month.
I performed at open stage, and did a paid gig for a friend.
I really enjoy it.

not sure if I'm hitting open stage this week or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment