Monday, April 15, 2019

The Black Passenger

I am depressed.
As in clinically.
And I have a shiny new Zoloft prescription for it. I started taking it Thursday night.

I didn't expect it to work nearly this quickly.

What a difference having the good slime makes.
I no longer feel as if I'm wearing lead long johns. Every move is not a struggle through molasses.
I wake up, as in actually feel awake, instead of the somnambulism of the past few weeks.
I don't get drowsy during the day.

Most of all, I don't hurt nearly as much. (that could be restarting the Meloxicam)
I walked through Kroger yesterday, something I haven't done since November.

I'm not chewing my cuticles either. I bit off a couple hangnails, but didn't continue worrying my skin until I bled. This is huge progress.

The Black Passenger has disembarked, hopefully for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment