Friday, October 13, 2017

A Friday the Thirteenth Mixed Grill (Transition, writing)


It's a bit of a milestone for me today.

I needed new underwear. Mine had become more holes than cloth. Since I was fifteen and got my first yeast infection, I've worn nothing but white cotton panties, hip huggers or briefs as they were available.

Today I bought a package of boxer briefs. My first male underwear.

I like to think of myself as a boxer guy, but I don't see that happening. Five pregnancies--one of which was just getting out of the "I cuddle your bladder like a fluffy pillow" stage when I lost it--playing kickball with my bladder have left me prolapsed. I wear a maxi pad every day to guard against accidents. Boxer briefs are the compromise solution that let me stay dry and feel manly.

I'm watching horror movies like popcorn. The Dark Half is an underrated film. Timothy Hutton is freaking amazing. Cabin in the Woods is still awesome.

I haven't gotten much done this fall break. But some. I plan to hit my bedroom in a bit.

There are a couple of older collections at Patreon at the $1 level, a special treat for today.
https://www.patreon.com/NickRowan

Lately the Death card has been coming up in every reading for me. I am looking for a major change coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment