Thursday, August 31, 2017

Apologies

It has been a busy and awkward week. I may not get to the next installment of the Post-Work Economy until next week.
I won't get to the My Top is My Razorblade: Using BDSM for Self-harm until then. That may be a multipart series as well, taking in mental condition, transness, and bad scripts.

There have been errands and stuff conspiring to keep me off the computer.

Yesterday was particularly rough. My daughter electrocuted herself (just a little) in welding shop class, so I spent my off time in the ER. She had tests and an EKG and she's going to be fine. I had an upset stomach all day. After work I went to character creation for a Vampyre: The Masquerade LARP. That took most of the evening. My phone died the day before so I am learning my way around a new one.

My pain meds are really excellent. But they start wearing off about 6 PM. And I take them at 8:30 PM. I was fairly unpleasant by the time I got home.

But a good night's sleep helped. I skipped the gym today to write. So, I'm going to bust a few hundred words, edit a couple chapters and then eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment