Saturday, July 15, 2017

Things I want to do, Things I am committed to do

At this time, I'm sorting out my life.

1) I must earn a living. For now, it is Durham and Michaels. In Dec, I will call Schneider about recruitment.

2) I must clean my house. It is happening. Bags and bags of garbage are going out every day.

3) I have committed to teaching and learning about paganism as we train our three teen witches to avoid a repeat of the Ouija thing.

4) I will finish my dark future series.

5) I will get back to the gym when work starts again.


What I want to do:

1) I should like to return to the SCA. Strictly in a FIJAGDH way, not a FIAWOL one.

2) I want to write more. I want to get Mystery of the Monkey God done, and move on to the one with the Graveyard Dancers in Witchita. And maybe one loosely based on Enriqueta Marti.

3) I want to re-issue my backlist

4) I want to attend conventions as an attendee, not a guest. I want to go to Renaissance Fairs.

5) I want to paint along with Bob Ross

6) I want to try the Escape Room and LaserTag.

7) I want to start the cult and the pagan school.

No comments:

Post a Comment