Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Quote Game

My fandoms change here and there over the years. But the shippy moments don't.
Feel free to leave a comment with the characters and show.

Right answers get a free short story, if they want.


1) A: What's your name?
B: John.
A: What's your real name?

2)A: How we doing?
B: Same as always.
A: That bad, huh?

3) A: Oh, hey, I didn't know they came in digital.
B: Uncle Ray always sends you one of those hideous things.
A: It's a tradition.
B: Thanksgiving is a tradition. This...this is a fetish!

4) (In an elevator)
A: Going up or down?
B: Guess

5)A: I wasn't lucky. I was amazing. And how would you know? You weren't even there.
B: If I had been, I'd have bloody well stopped you. The magicks you channeled are more ferocious and primal than anything you can hope to understand, and you are lucky to be alive, you rank, arrogant amateur!
A: You're right. The magicks I used are very powerful. I'm very powerful. And maybe it's not such a good idea for you to piss me off.

6) A:You gave me bad directions!
B: No, I gave you wrong directions.

7) A: Genius of the Restoration
B: Aid our own resuscitation.

8) A: I'm just very good at what I do.
B: This is the score. The Score!
A: Age of the Geek, baby
C: Somebody kiss this guy so I don't have to.

9) A: Must have got [the lateness] from your mother. You know, she could be late to her own wedding. In fact, she was late to her own wedding.
B: Not all of us were trained by roosters.

Said of the pair:
10) Listen to you, quarreling like an old married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment