Saturday, July 29, 2017

A day...

It started when I checked my bank account this morning. Overdrawn via NSF fees. Someone I don't know has tried to pay her Memphis Light Gas and Water bill out of my account. And ATC pulled for the cancelled memberships. So bam, $70 in the hole.

I'm on my way to work when i get the low tire light. So I pulled into Wal-Mart, called out for half a day and got it fixed.

TWO bad tires, both with broken belts.

$90 dollars later--and a sneeze that got out of hand--I am headed home to change clothes and go to work. I have the TV dinner I was going to have for lunch.

 Traffic is light and I get there in good order.

Work goes easily. except I learn my wife's car will no longer shift and my truck is parked in. This is bad.

I am planning to go by Costco and Aldi's on the way home, but time does not permit. Mudd and I quarrel about this. I do make Costco.

I have to drive BACK across the river, take her to her folks and feed the husband and son.

I go grocery shopping after dropping them at the house.

I'm vegging now and ready to close the book on today.
But Jonner just brought me a Junebug, not sure what it was. He's taken it outside.
I'm ready to watch some Criminal Minds, eat some Maple Bacon chips and zone.

Tomorrow is Lughnasadh and I am cooking up a storm. Monday, we start back with driving. I got edits back on a couple books, massive rewrite time.

No comments:

Post a Comment