Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Pagan: Sigil Work, take two

So this time I cast on the new moon.


"My household and I earn enough money to meet our bills, clear our debts and participate in activities we enjoy."

Applying what I had learned last time, I put it on a quarter sheet of paper. Perfect size. I waited until everyone was asleep. No intrusion.

But I'm sleepy as can be tonight. New moon work takes it out of me.

Again, as soon as I finalized the words, before I had created the sigil, things started happening.

Apparently I leak. "Household" may have been too vague or cast too wide of a net.

Not only did four members of the household get new jobs, a fifth got an acceptance to trucking school (starts Sept 5). And two good friends who had been looking for work for a year got jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment