Saturday, July 15, 2017

Pure Materialism

This is me, being a greedy bastard.
There are many things I want. Many I cannot afford. This post is my wish list. The things I want, things I may slowly accumulate. I am listing nothing for the house. That's covered. Nothing medical.
Just for me...

Scented candles. I love these things. The Ginger Zest and Patchouli Oak from Michaels have been my favorites but I think they have competition from Harvest Festival. I want all the fall scents...

Bookshelves. And replacement books to put on them. Diamond Mask remains MIA and Magnificat is a goner.

A gold captive bead ring with a black bead for my upper piercing.
An identical one for my left lobe.

A good binder.

A suit and tie. One that fits me and looks good. Shirt, vest pocket square, the whole nine. I need shoes. David has a pair but his cap-toes aren't my style. Not sure what is. I'm thinking plain. No Wingtips.

A faster laptop

BPAL. I am a huge fan of this shop, and there are many scents I would like to have or have more of.

Mine
Highwayman--my signature scent
Wulric the Wolfman--my second signature
The Bow and Crown of Conquest
The Ifrit
Only a Sip
Jareth
Golden Priapus
Dragon's Hide
Hellfire
Al-Shairan
Night Gaunt

David's
Old Scratch
Mr Ibis
Miskatonic University
Whitechapel
Ouija
Villain

--for Hester days
Queen of Hearts
Bilquis
Shoggoth
Shub Niggurath
Black Lily
Anne Bonney
Athens--this is mostly ritual wear


I have Amazon and steam wishlists.

A new pocket watch. A new wrist watch as well. (I'll get one when they are on for $5)

A new leather jacket, the lining of mine is shredded. I've gotten my 15 dollars of service from it.

Sandals. Manly sandals, old leather Jesus-shoe style sandals.

Storage boxes and shelves for the craft room. One of those Rainbow rolling carts
A comfortable recliner and a TV/DVD combo for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment