Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pagan: Sigil work

I'm learning Sigil Magic.
I've been focusing on this for days, and I'm almost ready to cast.

Thing is, Sigil magic falls right into my wheelhouse. The first and most important part is, Know Your Will. That's 85% of it right there. The next 10% is Articulating Your Will.

Sigils work like a Wish spell in D&D. Intent really is magic, but you have to focus that intent. And you have to say it right.

My first sigil is
"I live in and maintain a clean, organized house where everything works."

I'm not saying I wish. I'm putting the work on me to clean, organize and maintain.
I am saying this is already so and bending the universe to my will.

The rest is scribbling, as Mozart says.

I wrote it down, cast out the vowels and duplicate letters
LVNDMTCRGZHSWK

Then I arranged the letters into a design and simplified.

The final sigil


I'll cast in a day or so. Right now, I'm just pleased with myself for getting it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment